What you’ll need:
- 50g Good Hemp Seeds
- 2 tbsp Good Hemp Oil
- 120ml vegetable stock
- 1/2 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 inch piece of ginger, peeled and finely grated
- 2 clove of garlic, peeled and finely grated
- 30g frozen peas
- 1/2 tin coconut milk
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1/4 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp tomato puree
- Water (amount depends on how thick you like it)
- 100g green beans, ends trimmed
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and chopped into cubes
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- A handful of fresh coriander leaves chopped
- First of all, blend the Good Hemp Seed in a food processor with a little water until a smooth paste is formed, set aside.
- Heat the Good Hemp Oil in a deep pan and add the grated garlic and ginger and the chopped onion and cook over a medium heat until the onions are browned, about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the potatoes to a large pan of simmering water and after 10 minutes add in the cauliflower and green beans and cook for a further 5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- To the browned onions, add the garam masala, cumin, coriander and chilli flakes and fry for a minute or so.
- Add in the tomato puree, vegetable stock, blended Good Hemp Seed and coconut milk and cook uncovered for 15 minutes until the sauce is thick and creamy. If the sauce is too thick at this point, add some water.
- Pour in the boiled vegetables, add the frozen peas and cook for a further 5 minutes, turn off the heat and sprinkle with the fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve straight away with some boiled basmati rice or some warm chapattis.
Calories: 240 Protein: 10g Carbs: 3g Fat: 20g Saturates: 7g Fibre: 2g Sugar: 8g Salt: 4g