What you’ll need:
- 2 medium sized sweet potatoes
- 4 heaped tablespoons of ground almonds
- 4 heaped tablespoons of ground hazelnuts
- 100g of brown rice flour
- 4 heaped tablespoons of Good Hemp Seed Hearts
- 120g of Good Hemp Pure Protein Powder
- 480g of pitted dates
- 4 heaped tablespoons of raw cacao powder
- 3 tablespoons of maple syrup
- A pinch of salt
- 2 tablespoons of water
1.) Heat your oven to 175 degrees (155 degrees for a fan oven, or gas mark 3)
2.) Wash and peel your sweet potatoes & cut into small chunks. Then steam for 20 minutes.
3.) Place your cooked sweet potato along with the pitted dates into a food processor and blend until smooth.
4.) In a separate bowl, start folding together the other ingredients whilst slowly adding two tablespoons of water.
5.) Mix all the ingredients together and pour into a rectangular cake pan lined with parchment and bake for around 25-30 minutes.
6.) Leave for ten minutes to cool.
7.) Once at room temperature, cut into squares and enjoy.