What you’ll need:
- 250g of sweet potato, peeled and steamed
- 1 free range egg, whisked
- 1 tsp of smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp of Good Hemp Milk Original
- 3 tbsp of protein flour
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 eggs
- 150g of button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tbsp of miso paste (vegetarian miso paste available)
- 1 tsp of Good Hemp Oil
- 1 lime
- 1 avocado, sliced
- To make the waffles: Mash the sweet potato with the beaten egg, smoke paprika, hemp milk, flour and sliced spring onion. mix together and season with some salt and pepper.
- Heat the waffle maker and brush with oil, pour the batter out and cook as per your waffle maker (3-5 minutes).
- While this is cooking Mix the miso paste, half the lime juice and hemp oil together and place in a pan, sauté the mushrooms in this for 5 minutes. Boil the eggs for 5 minutes. Peel and slice in half.
- Serve the waffles topped with the boiled egg(s), mushrooms avocado and a lime wedge. Serve hot.
Made exclusively by Madeleine Shaw.