What you’ll need:
- 8 large tomatoes
- 200g bulgar wheat
- 1 handful fresh basil, chopped
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 4 tbsp Good Hemp Oil
- 100g Good Hemp Seed Hearts
- 250g goat’s cheese
- Preheat the oven to Gas 4 (180C/350F). Take the tomatoes and give them a quick rinse under the tap then dry them. Place a sieve over a large bowl then slice the tops off the tomatoes, a couple of centimetres from the top.
- Put the tomato tops to one side then using a spoon scoop out the tomato flesh making sure the outer shell stays intact and placing the contents into the sieve so the juices drip through to the bowl below. Rub the majority of the pulp through the sieve then throw away the pulp that remains.
- Pour the tomato juices into a measuring jug then top them up to 400ml with water. Empty the juices into a pan and bring to the boil then pour over the bulgar wheat. Give a quick stir and cover with a plate and leave to absorb for 10 mins.
- After ten mins take the plate off, add the Hemp Seed Hearts, chopped basil and the Good Hemp Oil, then fluff up the bulgar wheat with a fork.
- Stuff the tomato shells with the bulgar wheat mix then crumble some goats cheese over the top, pop on the tomato lids and bake in the oven for 25-30 mins until golden on top.
Calories: 652 Protein: 27.9g Carbs: 50.4g Fat: 38.3g Saturates: 13.5g Fibre: 6.3g Sugar: 9.9g Salt: 1g