What you’ll need:
- 2 tbsp Good Hemp Seeds
- 2 tbsp Good Hemp Oil
- 400g sausages
- 320g fusilli pasta
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 2 tsp crushed fennel seeds
- 400g chopped tomatoes (tinned)
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 50g parmesan cheese
- Gently heat the Good Hemp Oil in a large frying pan and add the onion and garlic. Cook for 5-10 minutes until soft. Meanwhile, squeeze the sausages out of their skins and place these into the pan with the onions and garlic.
- Break the sausages apart using a fork until they resemble mince and continue to cook until they begin to colour.
- Add in the dried chilli flakes, crushed fennel seeds, paprika and Good Hemp Seed Hearts and stir to combine. Cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes to the pan and reduce the heat until the tomatoes are just bubbling. Cook for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook the fusilli according to the packet instructions in plenty of boiling salted water. Drain and set aside.
- When the sauce is ready, add in the cooked pasta and stir to thoroughly combine. Spoon the pasta into warm bowls and top with grated parmesan cheese.
Calories: 776 Protein: 29g Carbs: 59g Fat: 41g Saturates: 16g Fibre: 2g Sugar: 7g Salt: 0.7g