What you’ll need:
- 4 salmon fillets
- 200g breadcrumbs
- 3 tbsp Good Hemp Oil
- 2 tbsps Good Hemp Heart Seeds
- handful of basil, finely chopped
- 50g parmesan cheese, grated
1. Preheat the oven to Gas 6 (200C/400F). Mix the breadcrumbs, Good Hemp Hearts, basil, parmesan and Good Oil until just combined.
2. Place the salmon fillets on a non stick baking sheet, top with the breadcrumb mixture, pressing it down gently with the palm of your hand.
3. Place in the oven for 15-20 mins or until the salmon is cooked through.
Calories: 518 Protein: 37g Carbs: 20g Fat: 33g Saturates: 8g Fibre: 1g Sugar: 1g Salt: 1g