What you’ll need:
- 2 tbsp Good Hemp Oil
- 200g fresh salmon fillets
- juice of 4 limes
- 2 tsp rock salt
- 2 avocados, chopped
- 1 yellow pepper, chopped
- 4 spring onions, chopped
- 2 tsp Tabasco
- handful of coriander leaves, chopped
- Mix the Good Hemp Oil with half the lime juice and the rock salt.
- Cut the salmon into thin slices going with the grain, similar to smoked salmon. Arrange on a serving plate and pour over the Good Hemp Oil and lime juice dressing.
- Turn the salmon pieces over in the oil and leave for 10 minutes to marinate. The acid in the lime juice will cause the salmon to cook slightly.
- Mix together the avocado, pepper, spring onions, Tabasco, coriander and remaining lime juice to make the salsa. Serve the marinated fish with a spoonful of salsa on top.
Calories: 280 Protein: 11.9g Carbs: 2.4g Fat: 24.8g Saturates: 4.4g Fibre: 3.8g Sugar: 1.4g Salt: 2.7g