What you’ll need:
- 4 tbsp Good Hemp Oil
- 500g brussel sprouts, outer leaves removed
- 130g smoked pancetta cubes
- 50g vacuum-packed chestnuts, chopped (or roast your own)
- 1/2 tsp fennel seeds
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to Gas 8 (230C/450F).
- Bring a large pot of water to the boil and cook the brussel sprouts for 5 minutes until tender.
- Meanwhile, fry the pancetta in the Good Hemp Oil until crisp. Turn off the heat, add the chestnuts and set aside.
- Drain the sprouts and add them to an oven-proof baking dish, then add the pancetta, chestnuts and Good Hemp Oil mixture.
- Crush the fennel seeds using a pestle and mortar and sprinkle these over the top of the sprouts, stir to combine.
- Add salt and pepper and place into the oven to roast for 35 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Serve straightaway in a big festive bowl.
Calories: 322 Protein: 12g Carbs: 10g Fat: 12g Saturates: 5g Fibre: 8g Sugar: 5g Salt: 0.8g