What you’ll need:
- 100ml Good Hemp Oil
- 1kg floury potatoes
- 1 tbsp flour
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to Gas 6 (200C/400F) and place a roasting tin inside to get hot.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into 4 even-sized pieces and place into a large pan.
- Pour freshly boiled water from the kettle over the potatoes until they are just covered and add salt. Simmer the potatoes for 10 minutes.
- While the potatoes are halfway through cooking, remove the roasting tin from the oven and pour in the Good Hemp Oil. Return to the oven for the oil to get nice and hot.
- When the edges of the potatoes are fluffy, drain them in a colander. Shake the colander forwards and backwards a few times to roughen up the edges, this will help to make them extra crispy.
- Sprinkle over the flour and shake again until all surfaces of the potatoes are covered.
- Remove the roasting tin from the oven again and carefully tip in the potatoes. Use a spoon to turn them over and coat them in the oil. Before placing in the oven, shake the tin to ensure the potatoes are in a single, even layer.
- Roast the potatoes for 40-50 minutes until they are golden and crispy. Remove from the oven and serve straight away with extra salt sprinkled on top.
Calories: 430 Protein: 6g Carbs: 47g Fat (poly-unsaturated): 20g Saturates: 2g Fibre: 5g Sugar: 2g Salt: 0.3g