What you’ll need:
- 3 red peppers, quartered (seeds & stalk removed)
- 4 tbsp Good Hemp Oil
- 1 tsp dried chilli flakes
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 100ml chicken stock
- 150g mascarpone
1. Preheat Oven to 220C/425F/Gas Mark 8. Lay the red pepper quarters on a baking tray and drizzle with 2 tbsp of the Good Oil and sprinkle the chilli flakes and some salt over them.
2. Roast in the oven until slightly blackened, around 25-30 mins.
3. Fry the onion and garlic over a low heat for 5 mins then add the smoked paprika and stir. Add the roasted peppers then pour over the stock. Simmer for 10 mins.
4. Remove from the heat and stir in the mascapone. Using a food processor blend until smooth. Check seasoning then serve with your choice of bread, crunchy raw vegetables, crayfish tails or prawns.