What you’ll need:
For the base:
- 150g Good Hemp Pure Protein Powder
- 1 tbsp Good Hemp Seed Hearts
- 60g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp melted butter (or coconut oil)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
For the filling:
- 170ml Good Hemp Milk Original
- 200g dark chocolate, finely chopped
- 50g sugar
- 1 tbsp dessicated coconut, to decorate
- 200g fresh raspberries, to decorate
- In a food processor, add in the protein powder, Seed Hearts, cocoa powder, melted butter and maple syrup if using. Pulse until combined.
- Press the mixture evenly into a 9 inch tart pan and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Pour Good Hemp Milk Original into a small bowl and microwave until hot.
- In a large bowl fold in the chopped chocolate. Slowly pour in hot milk and stir until creamy and smooth.
- Pour the chocolate filling over the prepared crust.
- Decorate the top with fresh raspberries and sprinkle with coconut.
- Place in the fridge to set for 1-2 hours, then serve.
- Store leftovers in an airtight container - use within 2 days.
Made exclusively by The Petite Cook.