What you’ll need:
- 30g Good Hemp Seed Hearts
- 100ml Good Hemp Oil
- 1 clove of garlic, peeled and roughly chopped
- 70g basil
- 100g pecorino cheese, grated
- Toast the Good Hemp Seeds in a dry pan for 1-2 minutes until lightly browned. Be careful not to burn them.
- Using a food processor or pestle and mortar, blend the seeds with garlic until you have a coarse mixture.
- Now add the basil and blend again. Once the desired consistency is reached, stir in the pecorino cheese.
- When all this is combined, slowly pour in the Good Hemp Oil to bring the mixture together.
Calories: 378 Protein: 12g Carbs: 3g Fat: 39g Saturates: 8g Fibre: 1g Sugar: 1g Salt: 0.2g