What you’ll need:
- 100g of Greek/low fat yoghurt
- 30g of toasted Good Hemp Seed Hearts
- 1 dessert spoon of cinnamon
- A handful of soft fresh fruit such as blackberries
- 2 tbsp of honey
- Toast the Good Hemp Seed Hearts on a baking tray at gas 3 (180C/355F) until they are golden brown and release a nutty aroma. Leave to cool down.
- Put the yoghurt in a bowl.
- Sprinkle the Toasted Good Hemp Seed Hearts and cinnamon onto the yoghurt.
- Serve with your favourite soft fresh fruit.
- Drizzle the honey on top.