What you’ll need:
- 4 tbsp Good Hemp Oil
- 2 leeks, chopped
- 1/2 savoy cabbage, chopped
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 100g walnut halves
- 400g risotto rice
- 1 litre vegetable stock
- 125ml white wine
- Into a large frying pan, pour 2 tbsp of Good Hemp Oil. Add the onion, garlic and leeks and sweat over a low heat for around 5 minutes until softened.
- Add the vegetable stock to a small saucepan and keep over a low heat. Add the rice to the pan with the vegetables and turn up the heat, toasting the rice for 2 minutes.
- Pour in the white wine and then reduce the heat. Add a ladleful of the vegetable stock and allow the rice to absorb the liquid, stirring constantly.
- Continue adding the stock in ladles until it is all gone, when you add the last ladleful of stock also add the cabbage.
- Before serving, stir through the remaining 2 tbsp of Good Hemp Oil.
Calories: 752 Protein: 13.4g Carbs: 88.7g Fat: 36.6g Saturates: 4.3g Fibre: 5.3g Sugar: 5.2g Salt: 1.1g