What you’ll need:
- 50ml Good Hemp Oil
- 40g Good Hemp Seeds
- 350g couscous
- 700ml vegetable stock
- 1 preserved lemon, cut into slices
- 70g dried apricots, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- 50g pomegranate seeds
- handful of basil, mint and parsley, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
- Place the couscous and preserved lemon into a bowl. Cover the couscous with the hot vegetable stock and cover the bowl using a plate or tray. Leave to stand for 5-8 minutes, uncover and fluff using a fork.
- Add the dried apricots, pepper, pomegranate seeds, Good Hemp Seed, herbs, salt and pepper and the Good Hemp Oil. Stir thoroughly until all the ingredients are combined.
- Remove the preserved lemons if you wish and serve straight away or cover with cling film and place in the fridge.
Calories: 321 Protein: 7g Carbs: 37g Fat: 17g Saturates: 2g Fibre: 4g Sugar: 13g Salt: 0.4g