What you’ll need:
- 15g butter
- 12g coconut flour
- 25g ground almonds
- 30g Good Hemp Pure Protein Powder
- 2 small eggs
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 tbsps crème fraîche
- 100g butter
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 275g frozen spinach, thawed and drained.
- 200g feta cheese, crumbled
- 200g mild cheddar, grated
- Salt and pepper
- 4 medium sized eggs
- 250ml Good Hemp Milk Original
- 1 large tomato.
- Preheat the oven to gas 5 (190C/375F)
- Combine the coconut flour, Protein Powder, salt and ground almonds.
- Melt the butter and wait for it to cool down.
- Make a well in the middle of the dry mix and add the eggs, melted butter and crème fraîche. Mix together until a dough is formed.
- Press the dough into a greased 20cm pastry tin. Prick the dough base with a fork a few times.
- Bake in the oven for 15 mins until set and golden brown.
- Leave the oven on at gas 5 (190C/375F)
- In a medium sized frying pan, melt the butter on a medium heat and gently cook the garlic and onion until lightly browned.
- Stir in the spinach, cook until the water has evaporated.
- Add the feta cheese and half of the cheddar cheese, season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into the pastry-lined tin.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and Good Hemp Milk Original. Season the mixture with salt and pepper.
- Pour the egg mixture into the pastry base, allowing it to fully blend in with the spinach mixture.
- Cut the tomato in half, lay each piece on top of the mixture. Sprinkle the remaining cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake the quiche for 35 - 40 minutes until set in the centre. Allow to stand for 10 minutes before serving.