What you’ll need:
- 200g Good Hemp Seeds
- 100ml Good Hemp Milk
- 100ml water
- 50g caster sugar
- 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- Place the Good Hemp Seeds and water into a blender and blend until the mixture is thick and creamy.
- Transfer the mixture to a saucepan and add the Good Hemp Milk to thin the hemp seed mixture slightly.
- Add the sugar, vanilla and any other flavourings you may be using and heat very gently until the sugar has dissolved.
- Remove the pan from the heat and leave until completely cool.
- Transfer the mixture to the bowl of an ice cream maker and follow the manufacturer's instructions.
Calories: 315 Protein: 15g Carbs: 21g Fat: 21g Saturates: 2g Fibre: 0g Sugar: 13g Salt: 0g
Did you love this recipe? If so you'll be sure to like our other hemp-based products, all brimming with taste and wonderfully healthy properties. Check out our nutty hemp oil, power-charged hemp protein, or learn more about the fabulous properties of hemp here.