What you’ll need:
- 200ml Good Hemp Milk Original
- 115g quinoa
- 200ml coconut milk
- 100g grated coconut
- zest of 1 orange
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Rinse the quinoa thoroughly and make sure that any husks left on the seeds have been removed.
- In a large saucepan pour in the Good Hemp Milk Original and coconut milk and add the grated coconut, cinnamon, orange zest and bring to a simmer, stirring to combine.
- Add the quinoa and cook for about 30 minutes on a medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- Once the mixture is thick and creamy, remove from the heat.
- Can be eaten warm or cold.
- Serve with dried fruit, nuts and/or Good Hemp Seeds on top for texture.
Calories: 194 Protein: 5g Carbs: 21g Fat: 11g Saturates: 7g Fibre: 2g Sugar: 5g Salt: 0.1g