What you’ll need:
- 2 tbsp Good Hemp Oil
- 30g Good Hemp Seeds
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 1 tin of chickpeas
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper
- handful of chopped parsley
- Drain the chickpeas and place them into a food processor along with the onions, cumin, coriander, cayenne, parsley, garlic, salt and pepper. Process until the mixture becomes a chunky paste.
- Remove the mixture from the processor, place into a large bowl and stir in the Good Hemp Seed. Cover and chill for 2 hours.
- Once chilled, remove from the fridge and add the Good Hemp Oil to a frying pan over a medium heat. Roll the falafel mixture into balls the size of ping pong balls. It is easier to do this with wet hands.
- Fry the falafels in the oil for around 5 minutes until they are golden brown all over. Once cooked, remove from the pan and place onto some kitchen towel to drain.
- Serve straight away with hummus in either a wrap or pitta bread.
Calories: 128 Protein: 5g Carbs: 9g Fat: 8g Saturates: 1g Fibre: 2g Sugar: 1g Salt: 0.2g