What you’ll need:
- 4 tbsp Good Hemp Oil (plus extra for drizzling on top)
- 500g strong white flour
- 1 sachet fast-action dried yeast (7g)
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp warm water
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 large sprig of rosemary, leaves removed
- Preheat the oven to Gas 6 (200C/400F) and lightly oil a baking tray. In a large bowl, sift in the flour and add the salt.
- Next, add in the dried yeast, making sure that it doesn't touch the salt and stir to combine.
- Pour in the Good Hemp Oil and water and stir with a round bladed knife until the mixture comes together, at this point, start to knead with your hands.
- Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface and continue to knead for around 10 minutes until the dough is stretchy and smooth.
- Place the kneaded dough back into the bowl and cover with cling film or a clean tea towel. Leave the dough in a warm place for about an hour or until it has doubled in size.
- Once proved, turn the dough out again onto a lightly floured surface and, with a rolling pin, roll into a rectangle and transfer to the baking tray.
- Using your thumb, make indentations all over the surface of the dough and push the garlic slices and rosemary leaves into the holes.
- Drizzle a little more Good Hemp Oil over the dough and, using your hands, rub it into all the indentations.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until well risen and golden brown. Serve warm or cold cut into triangles.
Calories: 304 Protein: 8g Carbs: 48g Fat: 10g Saturates: 1g Fibre: 3g Sugar: 1g Salt: 0.2g