What you’ll need:
- 100ml Good Hemp Milk Original
- 4 figs, cut into quarters lengthways
- 2 eggs
- 75g caster sugar, plus 5g for lining tin
- a few drops of vanilla extract
- 40g plain flour
- icing sugar, to serve
- Preheat your oven to Gas 4 (180C/350F). In a large bowl whisk together the Good Hemp Milk, eggs, caster sugar and vanilla. Continue whisking and add in the flour a tablespoon at a time.
- Cover the batter and leave it to rest in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare the baking dish by lightly oiling it and dusting with caster sugar.
- Remove the batter from the fridge, give it a stir and pour into the baking dish. Arrange the figs, cut side up, in the batter.
- Bake the clafoutis for 20-25 minutes until well risen and golden brown. Dust with icing sugar and serve.
Calories: 187 Protein: 5g Carbs: 36g Fat: 4g Saturates: 1g Fibre: 1g Sugar: 28g Salt: 0.4g