What you’ll need:
- 3 tbsp Good Hemp Oil
- 250g cod Loin
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped thyme
- 4 tbsp Good Hemp Seed Hearts
- Grated zest of lemon
- 1 whisked egg
- Pinch of salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 (180C/355F).
- Place the cod loin on a sheet of baking foil in a baking dish.
- Add the Good Hemp Oil and salt & pepper.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add the whisked egg to bind everything together.
- Spread the mix along the top of the cod loin.
- Wrap baking foil over the top of the cod, then place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- To finish, open the top of the foil and place under the grill until golden.
- Serve with a wedge of lemon and steamed green vegetables.