What you’ll need:
- 250ml Good Hemp Milk Original
- 200g Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 200g Oats
- 100g Dark Chocolate
- 80g Good Hemp Seed Hearts
- Place the Hemp Milk and chocolate peanut butter in a saucepan and stir over a low heat until they have combined and you are left with a thick sauce.
- Remove from the heat and stir in 50g of Hemp Seeds and all of the oats.
- Spoon the mixture into an individual flapjack tin and bake in a moderate oven for 20 minutes.
- Once cooked, leave the flapjacks to cool in the tin and melt the dark chocolate in a bowl over a pan of boiling water.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the top of the flapjacks and sprinkle with the remaining hemp seeds.
Made by the wonderful The Art Of Healthy Living.