What you’ll need:
For the lasagne:
- 750g broccoli
- 500g ricotta
- 100g pine nuts
- 12 lasagne sheets
For the white sauce:
- 2 tbsp Good Oil
- 100g plain flour
- 1 litre Good Hemp Milk alternative
- 100g vegetarian parmesan style cheese, grated
- Pre-heat the oven to gas 4 (180C/350F). Chop the broccoli into florets and simmer in a pan of boiling water for 5 minutes until just tender
- Drain and then return the broccoli to the dry pan and stir in the ricotta cheese. Add salt and pepper and then using the back of a fork or a potato masher, blend the broccoli into the cheese. Once combined, stir in the pine nuts
- To make the white sauce heat the Good Oil in a pan over a low heat. Add the flour and stir until a thick roux is formed.
- Add the Good Hemp Milk alternative a little at a time whilst beating with a whisk. Once all the liquid has been added allow the sauce to cook for 2 minutes. Turn off the heat and add in half the cheese and a little salt and pepper.
- To assemble the lasagne place a layer of the broccoli mixture in a deep baking dish, place a layer of lasagne sheets on top and then pour over some white sauce. Continue until all the components are used up.
- Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the last layer of sauce and place into the oven to cook for 30 minutes until golden and bubbling.
Calories: 670 Protein: 29.4g Carbs: 58.1g Fat: 35.4g Saturates: 10.3g Fibre: 7.5g Sugar: 8.6g Salt: 0.6g