What you’ll need:
- 4 free-range eggs
- 150g Good Hemp Pure Protein Powder
- 150g Good Hemp Seed Hearts
- 2 spring onion, finely sliced
- 100g courgette, finely cubed
- 100g chestnut mushroom, finely sliced
- 100g bell pepper, finely cubed
- 4 tbsp greated parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Good Hemp Oil, to brush the muffin tin
- Preheat oven to 180°C/375F and brush a muffin tin with Good Hemp Oil.
- In a large bowl whisk together the eggs. Fold in the protein powder and Seed Hearts, spring onion, 3 tbsp of Parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper to taste. Whisk until combined.
- Divide courgette, mushroom and bell pepper among the muffin moulds.
- Scoop the egg mixture into the muffin moulds, filling them almost completely.
- Sprinkle the remaining Parmesan cheese on top of each egg muffin.
- Bake in the oven for 10-12 min or until crispy and golden brown on top.
- Remove from the oven, allow to cool and serve.
- Store in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
Made exclusively by The Petite Cook.