What you’ll need:
- 270ml Good Hemp Milk Original
- 270g plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp melted butter, plus extra for cooking
- 120g fresh blueberries
- 100g lemon curd
- In a large bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, salt and caster sugar.
- In a jug, whisk together the Good Hemp Milk, eggs and melted butter.
- Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and pour in the wet ingredients. Whisk together until the batter is lump free.
- Stir in the blueberries and allow the batter to rest for at least half an hour in the fridge.
- Once the batter has rested, give it a quick stir and add the lemon curd. Swirl it through the batter but don't mix it in entirely to give it a marbled effect.
- Heat in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and melt a little butter. Ladle the batter into the pan and leave the pancakes to cook until the bubbles form on the top, flip over and cook for a further 2 minutes on the other side.
- Keep the pancakes warm in the oven while you cook the rest of them. Serve the pancakes straight away topped with syrup or more lemon curd.