What you’ll need:
- 75g Wholemeal self raising flour
- 25g Good Hemp Pure Protein Powder
- 1 large whole egg
- 1 large ripe mashed banana
- 25g Honey
- 25g Good Hemp Original milk
- 1 tsp honey
- 10g Good Hemp Seed Hearts
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 (180C/355F).
- Mix the mashed banana, honey, egg and milk together. Then add the flour/Protein Powder and fold in slowly.
- Spoon into greased and lined mini loaf tins or muffin cases.
- Bake for 12-15mins
- Allow to cool, brush with honey and sprinkle with hemp seeds.
Per 1 serving (recipe makes 6 individual servings):
Calories: 115 Protein: 6.3g Carbs: 17g Fat: 2.3g